Monday, August 25, 2008

Canucklehead update

If you follow this blog, then you know that one of our best supporters is my pal Canucklehead. He is always there for me.

And, if you follow his blog too, then you know he recently became a father again. We ran a photo of his second son as a newborn not too long ago. The above is an update. What a good-looking young man! Second in line to the Canucklehead dynasty!

Canucklehead cracks me up. As always. I was reading his blog today (and stole this pic of his son while there) and, as always, enjoyed some of Canucklehead's choice humor. He said he was thinking about putting the baby on Jenny Craig, that he had more chins than a Chinese phonebook. But the pride was showing through. We're proud too, for Mr. and Mrs. Canucklehead. My buddy Linc.

Canadian breast milk rules!

3 comments:

  1. Looks just like his old man! I bet he drinks breast milk too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is adorable, babies make me melt, and that little canuckle is no exception! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Max! Everytime I think I have you pinned down as an insentive lout or something - you go ahead and do something really sweet like this. Gosh - I'm speechless, and that don't happen too often!

    ReplyDelete

You must be at least minimally sober to comment!